At BackCountry Inn, we are honored to host you, your friends, and your family. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 970.327.4232. We look forward to hosting you during your stay at the BackCountry Inn!
- We enforce a 72-hour cancellation policy. If your plans change, please be sure to let us know 72 hours before any night’s stay (check-in time is 3:00 PM). If we do not receive cancellation 72 hours prior to any night’s stay, you will still be charged for the normal room rate for the first night of your reserved stay.
- Check-in is at 3:00 PM and check-out is at 10:00 AM. If you require a late check-out, you must notify the front desk to insure this is possible. If you or your belongings remain in the room after 11:00 AM and you have not arranged for a late check-out, you will be charged an additional night’s stay.
- All of our rooms are non-smoking and we strictly enforce a $250 fine for smoking or persistent smell of smoke in any of our rooms.
- We are a non-pet facility. We enforce a $250 fine for bringing pets into any of our rooms. Service animals can be accommodated, but we require a copy of your certification.
- We offer free limited parking for all our guests. If you are in an over-sized vehicle, please remember not to block the sidewalk or flow of traffic and please do not park in a non-designated spot.
- Please do not use guest towels or linen for food or beverage clean-up. During inclement weather, please feel free to contact the front desk between the hours of 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM for additional towels.
- Any damages or charges incurred during a stay will be charged to the credit card on file with or without notification of the card holder on file. The signature of the guest on the invoice is a binding agreement to this policy.
- The management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, theft or loss due to any cause.
Thank you for selecting us for your stay and we appreciate your understanding. We welcome any questions or comments you have in regard to our policies.